Regulated Waste Coordinator
The role of the Regulated Waste Coordinator is to ensure regulated waste shipments are correctly processed in accordance with all Federal, State, and local regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate inbound orders for regulated waste requirements.
- Generate all shipping documents, profiles, labels, and markings for each scheduled inbound order.
- Schedule and Assign Personnel and equipment to each order requiring HAZ Team Labor.
- Ensure accuracy of received waste shipments and complete or correct paperwork as necessary.
- Submit all completed waste stream profiles for approval.
- Complete and maintain accurate Hazardous Waste Shipment records.
- Prepare approved waste for outbound shipment.
- Assist Customer Service Team in generating accurate invoices.
- Provide technical support to Customer Service Team.
- Coordinate outbound shipping schedules with Logistics and Warehouse Managers
- Work Saturday Community Collection Events as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of regulated waste industry experience preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access
Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex technical documents. Ability to respond effectively to technical questions. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, managers, and customers.
This position requires the individual to have access to confidential customer information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Exposure to adverse weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
Use of Personal Protective Equipment including but not limited to safety glasses, gloves, aprons, and safety shoes
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental & vision
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) retirement plan that includes a company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Hospital Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Education and Training Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
Qualified candidates please submit resume and cover letter to HR@retrofitcompanies.com
|The Retrofit Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer|