A Lighting Retrofit
Is simply an upgrade to your light fixtures or lamps, which typically increases energy efficiency. Energy savings often offset the cost of these projects over time. The upgrade improves light levels and reduces maintenance. Utility companies often offer rebates for this kind of project.
When to Consider a Lighting Upgrade
There are many reasons to consider upgraded lighting in your facility. Below are some of the most questions to consider:
- Would you like to know what it is costing you to light your facility? (cost of ownership)
- Would you like to reduce energy usage in your business?
- Are you looking for an investment to enhance your building value?
- Did you know that many energy-saving projects qualify for incentives from your local utility provider?
- Are you interested in reducing your operating costs, while maintaining or increasing light quality?
- Are pollution reduction and “going green” priorities for your business?
What Are the Benefits of Better Lighting
Better lighting provides energy savings and reduced overhead. Customers also experience better light quality, improved safety on site and often increased productivity. Hear from some of our lighting customers to learn how improved lighting supported their specific facility needs and priorities.
How to Start My Lighting Retrofit Project
The best way to start is by contacting one of our Lighting Experts; it’s important to discuss your specific needs, your budget concerns, your timelines and any other goals of yours before getting started. Our decades of experience will ensure you are pointed in the right direction for your project. Call our team to introduce us to your business and we can discuss how to best move forward with your lighting project.