Outside Sales Representative
Retrofit Lighting & Design division
No experience necessary! We will teach you how to sell lighting!
We have an exciting opportunity for individuals that want to find success in sales and have the initiative to put in the work.
Sales Representatives are responsible for developing and executing a strategic prospecting plan, generating a constantly renewing sales pipeline, and selling LED lighting upgrade projects to commercial clients across the Twin Cities.
Our ideal candidates have grit and hustle, are strategic thinkers, and have a passion for seeking out and connecting with new prospects daily! With the support of our Project Development team, these candidates can spend their time planning their attack and attacking their plan, helping their customers choose the right path for their next lighting project.
To the right candidates, we offer:
- The opportunity to help organizations reduce their energy consumption and improve their work environments.
- The support of a professional, certified lighting design team and a marketing team with abundant resources to utilize and share.
- Sales resources and tools like ZoomInfo, for endless amounts of direct contacts to connect with, and a CRM to keep you organized.
- Opportunities to grow and advance.
- Base salary, paid weekly, plus commission opportunities with no limits.
- Health Insurance, HSA, 401K with excellent company match, and other benefits.
The Retrofit Companies, Inc. is a woman-owned, family business that understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible work schedules with remote work opportunities for those that work hard and meet their goals and we offer policies and procedures that enable employees to pursue balance.
For more information about our company, check out our website (www.retrofitcompanies.com)