Inside Sales Development Representative
Retrofit Lighting & Design division
Retrofit Lighting & Design, a division of The Retrofit Companies, In., is an industry leader in LED lighting project design and implementation. Founded in 1992, we are a woman-owned, family business that is looking to add talent to our team as we grow and expand our services nationally.
In the role of Inside Sales Development Representative, you will be the leading voice introducing Retrofit Lighting & Design to organizations across the country. You will be responsible for creating, identifying, and qualifying new sales leads. Your goal is to educate the market about our services and set up meetings for decision makers to meet with our sales team. If you have excellent communication skills, have a strong work ethic, and passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- B2B sales experience with proven track record of success
- HubSpot CRM and marketing software experience
- Based in Minnesota
- Execute proactive outbound prospecting and lead management through various channels such as calling, emailing, and social media touches
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to develop and adapt strategies for reaching sales targets
- Work with Retrofit’s sales leadership to identify potential opportunities
- Develop and nurture executive relationships qualifying opportunities to introduce to Sales Reps
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage sales activities and leads.
- High-energy, problem-solving team player
- Ability to engage in meaningful conversations at all levels of management
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Interest in leveraging technology to improve performance
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office products & ability to learn new technology quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
The Retrofit Companies, Inc. is a woman-owned, family business that understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible work schedules with remote work opportunities for those that work hard and meet their goals and we offer policies and procedures that enable employees to pursue balance.
For more information about our company, check out our website (www.retrofitcompanies.com)
Submit quick application here or submit resume and cover letter to Jake Andrist, our Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org