Position: Finance Administrator
Summary: The Finance Administrator is responsible for overseeing accounts receivable, setting up new customer accounts, reviewing employee timesheets and final payroll completed by our PEO, assist with set up and audit of sold projects. general ledger review and inventory functions. This position will perform accounting analyses to compare estimated costs to actual costs and prepare a variety of related budget reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Examines assigned financial records and statements for accuracy.
- Reviews and analyzes actual costs to identify inaccuracies.
- Gathers and compiles cost information and maintains database concerning expenses and billing for sold jobs.
- Responsible for new customer account set-up.
- Process Recycle-Pak orders from company website.
- Balance and record cash drawers monthly.
- Bank deposits.
- Employee 401K uploads.
- Process and reconcile all sales & cash for recycling collection events.
- Assist Finance Director with month-end procedures & reconciliations.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines. Display flexibility to meet changes in priorities. Work with a proactive, ownership approach and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Serve as back-up to account payable process when needed.
- Able to display high levels of customer service, responding promptly and thoroughly to the inquiries and needs of individuals both internal and external to the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Two-year accounting degree preferred.
- Basic computer skills, experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, and ability to learn other applications.
- Excellent 10-key skills.
- Payroll experience highly preferred, including the handling and processing of prevailing wage projects.
- Thorough, organized and detail-orientated approach to work.
- Self-motivated, fast learner who shows initiative and willing to seek out department needs and meet them.
- Work as an effective and proactive team-player; understand the importance of proactively supporting and collaborating with management and employees to meet team goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and relationship building skills to effectively work with a variety of people and personalities. Able to communicate difficult issues in a clear, assertive, and respectful manner.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to communicate with employees and managers effectively.
Confidentiality Requirements: This position requires the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time.
- Ability to travel to other work facilities.
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Comprehensive medical insurance, dental & vision
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) retirement plan that includes a company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Hospital Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
Submit your application online or email HR@retrofitcompanies.com.
|The Retrofit Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer|