National Outside Sales Representative (Remote)
Retrofit Lighting & Design division
Retrofit Lighting & Design, a division of The Retrofit Companies, Inc., is an industry leader in LED lighting project design and implementation. Founded in 1992, we are a woman-owned, family business located in Minnesota that is looking to add talent to our team as we expand our services nationally.
In the (Remote) National Lighting Sales role, you will be leading the charge to grow our lighting division!
Successful reps have grit and hustle, are strategic thinkers, and have a passion for seeking out new relationships and project opportunities, daily. With the support of our Project Development team, our sales reps can spend their time prospecting, building relationships, and selling, rather than auditing and specifying products.
You will own the entire sales cycle, collaborating with our Marketing team at the top of funnel, then with our Project Development team to ensure the project goals you established for you customers are met, so you can close the sale!
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- 3+ years experience selling turnkey lighting projects to end-users in Manufacturing, Warehouse, Education, and/or Municipalities.
- A network of customer and partner relationships to leverage and fast-track new project development.
- Knowledge of various sales techniques and strategies with a proven track record of success.
- HubSpot CRM and Zoominfo software experience.
- The discipline to work remote, be productive, and track sales activities to ensure proper follow-through on all outreach and pipeline management.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and adapt strategies for reaching targeted contacts.
- Execute proactive outbound prospecting through various channels such as calling, emailing, and social media.
- Identify project opportunities with your customers and project solutions by collaborating with our Development team, to maximize project goals for your customers, including energy savings, lighting and controls performance, and incentives.
- Sell lighting projects that include material and labor, as well as recycling and rebate fulfillment.
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage sales activities and pipeline.
- Commercial lighting industry sales experience
- Experience managing sales opportunities in a long sales cycle
- Knowledge and understanding of utility rebate project incentives
- Proven sales skills in prospecting, working a sales cycle, and closing.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Time management and organizational skills
Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
To the right candidates, we offer:
- The opportunity to help organizations reduce their energy consumption and improve their work environments.
- The support of a professional, certified lighting design team and a marketing team with abundant resources to utilize and share.
- Sales resources and tools like ZoomInfo, for endless amounts of direct contacts to connect with, and a CRM to keep you organized.
- Opportunities to grow and advance.
- Base salary, paid weekly, plus commission opportunities with no limits.
- Health Insurance, HSA, 401K with excellent company match, and other benefits.
The Retrofit Companies, Inc. is a woman-owned, family business that understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible work schedules with remote work opportunities for those that work hard and meet their goals and we offer policies and procedures that enable employees to pursue balance.
For more information about our company, check out our website (www.retrofitcompanies.com)