Warehouse Lighting Upgrade (Video)
Published September 2021 by IndustrialLED lightingLED RetrofitLighting ControlsLighting DesignLighting RetrofitManufacturingManufacturing RetrofitRetrofitRetrofit Case StudyWarehouse
Retrofit Lighting & Design upgraded the warehouse lighting & office lighting throughout a 30,000+ sq ft building for GNW Machine; a custom manufacturing business in Lino Lakes, Minnesota. The LED retrofit solutions have a payback on investment of approx. 1.7 years, include a large rebate from the utility company, provide increased accuracy, efficiency, overall productivity and a notable boost in employee morale.
- Electronics Recycling Company Near Me – Events All Season Long (Video)
- Limited-Time 25% Bonus LED Lighting Rebates with Xcel Energy in Minnesota
- Premiere Apprenticeship Program – Electrician Career & Tuition Support
- Powerful Results of Full Color Lights in Special Ed Classrooms
- We’re Hiring! Job Openings in the Twin Cities, MN (Video)