Powerful Results of Full Color Lights in Special Ed Classrooms
Published October 2021 by ClassClassroomEducationLED lightingLED RetrofitLighting ControlsLighting DesignLighting RetrofitRetrofitRetrofit Case StudySpecial EducationTeachers
Faribault Middle School, in Faribault, Minnesota, shared the powerful results of the full color tunable lights in their Special Education classrooms. Retrofit Lighting & Design upgraded the entire facility to LED lighting and installed full spectrum color tunable lights in both rooms, including a wall-mounted iPad and app based control systems. Teachers from Faribault Middle School share that they have observed reduced problem behaviors, increased patience in their students and staff, as well as more interest in their special education programs.
- Xcel Energy 2022 Energy Efficient Partner Award
- Electronics Recycling Company Near Me – Events All Season Long (Video)
- Limited-Time 25% Bonus LED Lighting Rebates with Xcel Energy in Minnesota
- Premiere Apprenticeship Program – Electrician Career & Tuition Support
- Powerful Results of Full Color Lights in Special Ed Classrooms