Master and Journeyman Electricians
St Paul, MN
The Retrofit Companies, an industry leader in efficient lighting design & recycling, seeks Master & Journeyman Electricians to join our thriving organization. TRC electricians will travel to customer job sites to direct and manage personnel and the installation of electrical projects. Nights and travel are required. Electricians receive premium pay for night and travel work in addition to the normal wage. This position offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package. TRC electricians are provided with a company truck to drive from their home to the work site.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Supervise and assign job tasks to apprentices to achieve the most efficient and cost effective productivity.
- Oversee, direct and control materials, supplies and equipment distributions at job site.
- Be aware of and ensure that all employees under his/her supervision are aware of and in compliance with all company policies and procedures including safety, training and governmental agencies policies and regulations.
- Maintain current driver’s license to drive assigned company vehicle.
- Must be able to obtain a medical card.
- Maintain current driver’s license, with good driving record, to drive assigned company vehicle.
Two-year certificate from a technical school; or an equivalent combination of education and the experience listed below. Must be a licensed electrician and must meet all licensing requirements for the area or state where s/he will be working.
Three to five years of experience in all phases of electrical installations and a basic understanding of the retrofit lighting industry. Must be a licensed electrician and must meet all licensing requirements for the area or state where s/he will be working.
- Must have the knowledge and skills to work with single and three phase electrical installations and with both high and low voltage installations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to organize, direct and manage personnel and the installation of electrical projects to achieve optimal effectiveness and efficiency and to satisfy the company’s goals of production and profitability for each project.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with other employees of the
Company, supervisors and customers.
High school or equivalent
Three to five years experience
Required license or certification:
|Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to HR@retrofitcompanies.com|
The Retrofit Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer