WANTED: Apprentice Electricians
Summary: The Apprentice Electrician will be supporting electrical installations and doing electrical installations under the guidance of a Journeyman Electrician. Installations are primarily lighting systems, but general electrical work and troubleshooting is also required. Company funded apprenticeship programs and journeyman test prep courses. Cash bonuses after each year of successful apprenticeship program completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must keep safety a priority and follow all company and regulatory safety requirements.
- Must have general knowledge of electrical installations and systems.
- Must be able to lay out and install light fixtures, circuitry, conduit and control systems.
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with other employees of the Company, supervisors and customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely and correctly use electrical tools, hand tools, aerial lifts, scaffolds and ladders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- State Unlicensed Registered Electrician
- Must possess a Valid driver’s license
- Must provide own means of reliable transportation to and from job sites. Some overnight lodging and accommodations may be required. This position is an hourly, non-exempt position and extended hours may be required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years electrical experience or completed coursework at a trade school preferred.
- Electrical installation experience with a focus on lighting and retrofit applications is a plus.
- Current Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour starting wage (flexible based on experience and/or apprenticeship progress)
Submit a quick application with the Apply Now button, or submit your resume and cover letter to HR@retrofitcompanies.com.
|The Retrofit Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer|