Retrofit Environmental division
The Retrofit Companies, Inc., is an industry leader in custom regulated waste recycling and disposal solutions. We seek an ambitious, outgoing individual, with a great attitude and strong communication skills, to join our sales team.
The Environmental Sales Rep is responsible for developing and executing a strategic prospecting plan, generating sales opportunities and selling Environmental solutions to clients seeking a partner to manage and facilitate the recycling and disposal of regulated wastes to reduce safety risks and ensure environmental compliance.
The Retrofit Companies, Inc. is a family-owned business that understands the importance of a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible work schedules for those that are willing to work hard and meet their goals, and offer policies and procedures that enable employees to pursue balance.
Our ideal candidate will be able to sell value over price, is comfortable having detailed, constructive conversations with Environmental, Health and Safety Managers, business owners and senior level executives. Being provided a team of Environmental experts to support them, this candidate will be given ample opportunity to sell!
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with the tenacity to find success in sales. Our team members are provided an outline for success, with a scorecard for meeting weekly productivity benchmarks to drive results and consistent sales. Opportunities for long term success are available at TRC, to those employees that work hard towards their goals and align with company values and expectations.
To the right candidate, we offer:
- Base salary plus profit-based commission
- Excellent onboarding and training program
- A team of knowledgeable, experienced environmental resources in-house.
- Marketing support to engage potential customers and generate leads.
- Benefits, including 401k with Excellent Company Match
Duties and Responsibilities for the Environmental Sales Representative:
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to engage with target market in your territory, to drive new business sales and new customer acquisition.
- Ensure adequate outbound prospecting metrics are being done, to generate a sales pipeline and sales results to meet annual sales goals.
- Prospect people and organizations, through multiple channels, simultaneously including cold calling, networking, in-person and virtual meetings, and tradeshows.
- Identify business problems and opportunities with potential clients for recycling and disposal of their regulated waste.
- Collaborate with Retrofit Environmental’ s team to provide custom solutions that meet that customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Manage and record all sales efforts in CRM and follow procedures for processing orders and servicing accounts.
Requirements for the Environmental Sales Representative:
- Outside B2B sales experience in preferred, but we are willing to train a candidate that is driven to succeed in sales.
- Experience in the Environmental industry is beneficial, but we are willing to train a candidate that is passionate about the environment, recycling, and learning a highly regulated industry.
- 2–4-year college degree is preferred; High school diploma is required.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving history, and a reliable means of transportation required
- Computer, device, and software proficiency is required.
To apply for this sales position, please email your resume to HR@retrofitcompanies.com.
The Retrofit Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.